


We have been thoroughly enjoying our time here at the farmhouse Papaguyo. Yesterday we took a guided trip to an amazing crater lake. The drive there was very exciting with passing buses and major commerce happening on not so great roads! We had a fun group, a guy from New York, a Scottish bloak and an Isreali gal all with our guide Fernando in our old-school land cruiser. The drive through the high mountain valleys, with idigenous towns and steep farmland was breathtaking. The actual Laguna was super cool with steep cliffs dropping right down into the emerald lake. The hike down was enough to inspire Emily to Hire a burro for her lift out. I climbed out as a I am anxiously getting ready for Cotapaxi climb Sunday night.


I hope you Enjoy these pics, this place was beautiful!

1 comment:
Uh, hello?? You two may have found what Juan Ponce de Leon was looking for in Florida...hope you took a sip
Post a Comment